The Auction of 3 our most prestigious membership numbers is to be held at the Convention Gala Dinner evening on Saturday 13th April 2013.
Membership No. 401 – Harland & Wolff Shipyard number 401, given to the hull of the S.S. Titanic whilst under construction.
Membership No. 400 – Harland & Wolff Shipyard number 400, given to the hull of the S.S. Olympic whilst under construction.
Membership No. 433 – Harland & Wolff Shipyard number 433, given to the hull of H.M.H.S Britannic whilst under construction.
• No commission fee is charged.
• The auction is open to those who have been a British Titanic Society member during the 2012/13 period.
• The winning bid will include one year’s free membership (refundable if already renewed).
• Maximum bids can be submitted to the Membership Secretary at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 12th April 2013.
• Bids can be submitted in person to the Membership Secretary before 3:30pm on the 13th April 2013.
• Winning bidders are expected to honour their commitments, and are requested to settle their payment within 7 days.
• The British Titanic Society retains the rights of the membership numbers 400, 401 & 433. As its officers would like all 3 numbers to be continually held by current members, they will commit to ensure the holders retain them providing they maintain their membership of the society. If after a one year period, a subscription has lapsed without renewal, a new holder of the respective number will be sought.
Click here to see the poster for the auction.